Interest-totally free college loans
When you are facing short term financial hardship and cannot shell out their analysis will set you back (you would like a different pc for the studies, such), you may make an application for an initial-identity appeal-totally free mortgage.
Different kinds of short-title funds
And additionally glance at regardless if you are eligible for a scholarship from the Flemish regulators and/otherwise a decrease in university fees costs. In these instances, you might be sensed on the scholarship price.
By using out an attraction-totally free education loan, we will deposit this new lent amount (a maximum of step one,250 euros) physically towards Training and Student Government, so that your university fees charge are straightened out. So it amount is always to after that getting paid back so you can united states within the month-to-month instalments. The borrowed funds can be repaid entirely by the end from the newest academic season.
When you’re having difficulty paying the monthly book for your pupil accommodation, you can remove an attraction-100 % free education loan compliment of you:
- For many who lease an area in the VUB, the sum borrowed could well be transferred privately with VUB Student Rental.
- For folks who rent a bedroom on private markets, the sum of the borrowed would-be deposited in the checking account thus to afford the book.
You may then pay off that it amount to you inside month-to-month instalments. The mortgage should be paid off completely by the end off the brand new instructional season.
When you have most other study will set you back which you get a hold of difficult to pay-all at once, including a laptop, study trips an such like., contact me to get a destination-100 % free student loan.
Simply how much is an initial-label loan?
A short-identity financing is a total of 1,250 euros and ought to always be paid off into the academic year (owing to a payment package).
How will you use?
You can aquire touching united states by email no after than step one Sep (after which instructional season) to have a short-label financing. You don’t need to complete an application, but you have to meet up with the general standards.
- Hence month will you be in a position to begin settling the borrowed funds?
- Just how much monthly? (Minimal count are 50 euros)
- Your home is with your parents / by yourself /which have loved ones / with a partner / other:
- Parents are married / traditions with her / divorced / deceased:
- Dependent away from mommy / father / other:
- Mother’s earnings: not applicable / no earnings / really works / self-employed / replacement income / minimum-wage / pension / combination:
- Dad’s money: maybe not applicable / no earnings / functions / self-operating / substitute for money / minimum-wage / pension / combination:
As soon as we have obtained this particular article, we’re going to set up a contract due to Docusign, discussing the latest percentage plan you have got to go after. You will located a message out-of Docusign, with which has an agreement you will be see, fill out, signal and return to you, as well as a duplicate from each party of the ID card.
Based on the money you owe, you’re able to find an extended-title appeal-100 % free financing to keep your data can cost you affordable.
An extended-identity mortgage try a maximum of 1,250 euros which is meant to handle a structural monetaray hardship (such as for instance, while you are unable to pay all your own research will cost you). Payment out of a lengthy-identity loan begins 2 years shortly after achievement otherwise termination of the knowledge at the VUB.
You are able to only submit an application for a long-identity loan for those who meet up with the standard requirements and you will apply having fun with an application no after than simply step one Sep (at the conclusion of https://onlineloanslouisiana.net/cities/natchitoches/ which educational year). That loan arrangement will always be written.